College Place Police Jail

Address :625 South College Avenue, College Place, WA, 99324
Phone :509-525-7778
County :Walla Walla County

College Place Police Jail is a low security police department jail located in city of College Place, Walla Walla County, WA. It houses adult male inmates (above 18 years of age) who are convicted for crimes which come under Washington state law. It houses the people who have been arrested and are awaiting trial, sentence or pending plea. Most of the inmates serving their time in College Place Police Jail are sentenced for less then a year for crimes which are less serious in nature.

The prison is operated and maintained by Washington Department of Corrections (DOC) Below we have given information about the College Place Police Jail including inmate search, phone number, visitation rules/hours and contact information.

Type :Police Department Jail
There are 7983 police department jail in US and 161 of them in Washington.

Visit a Federal Inmate In College Place Police Jail

Each prison sets its own visiting hours. By law, an inmate gets at least four hours of visiting time per month. If you have a question about a particular prison, contact that facility directly. Review information on visiting a federal inmate to ensure your visit is a success.

For further information, please contact the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

State or local correctional systems may have different procedures for visiting an inmate.

Send Money to an Inmate In College Place Police Jail

Federal Correctional Facilities Inmates held at a Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) facility have bank-type accounts called commissary accounts that they can use to purchase items. You can deposit money into a federal inmate's account by one of the following three funding methods:
  • MoneyGram (electronically)
  • Western Union (electronically)
  • United States Postal Service (money order through the mail)
If the inmate is at a private contract facility, please contact that facility or contract operator for instructions on how to send funds.

State and Local Correctional Facilities Options for sending money to inmates in state and local prisons vary. Please contact the appropriate state or local correctional department for more information.

Contact | About | Privacy

Copyright 2018 © - Thanks for the advanced help from BOP.

Inmate Jail Locator website